I hope you are well and can get out and “social distance” on your motorcycles this summer. We want to update you on our plans for Ladies Adventure Weekend this year. This being the 10th year we had plans to celebrate it bigger than ever. However, with the Covid-19 issues, we are forced to scale back some and make some adjustments on how the event will operate and wanted to make you aware in advance of what to expect. For those of you who have attended in the past this year will feel a little “scaled back”.
The good news is, we are full steam ahead on planning and executing the event this year. We are committed to making sure the event is still exceptional, just with a “little distance required”. The “less than good news” is we must make changes that will make it different than you have experienced in the past.
So, what does that mean? First, the riding will be the same! The riding in our area is exceptional, and we are committed to having even more exceptional routes and rides this year. We will have rides Friday and Saturday just as we have in the past. The ladies have been planning and we are comfortable that all the riding activities will be unchanged. Check-in when you arrive will be done outside of the store. We will also be doing all registration online, where you will be able to fill out the Ride Release document – you will just need to check in when you get here to receive your goodie bag!
What will be different are the dealership activities and the evening events. Due to restrictions on gatherings here in Ohio we will be changing the normal Friday tent party to an outdoor food truck round up. There will not be a “formal program” but just an open evening of food with some music out on our riding academy course. We will provide high-top tables and picnic tables spaced out and limited in seating around the course area to keep everyone safely distanced. We still plan to do our parade of bikes over to the hotels. The bikes will have to be staged in a larger area, but we believe we can work this out.
Saturday night is the big change. With the restrictions we have determined we cannot do our Saturday evening party. Saturday night you will be on your own for dinner. In lieu of that, we are reserving tables at all the local restaurants in our area and you will be able to book your group for dinner with us. We intend to offer a variety of choices. So, once you return from your afternoon ride on Saturday the event will be over.
While we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver to you the BIG 10th anniversary LAW X we planned (we are saving that for next year!) we do believe we have created a Lawless event that will be lots of fun. We have worked very hard to preserve the event this year, and ensure we still have a great time riding with you while making sure we are compliant with the directives and protecting everyone.
Again, thank you for your support of this event through the years and we look forward to seeing you at Lawless this year.
Mike and Franscene
Things to keep in mind:
- As of July 23rd, Governor DeWine has issued a state-wide mask mandate for Ohio
- If you are traveling from out of state, please be sure to check with your hotel for any guidelines that they require.
- Registration will be reduced to $25
- We will be refunding everyone their original registration for LAW
- We will post the new link for the registration for the event this year at $25
- All coupon codes that were previously used will be provided as well
- Registration cutoff date will be September 1st
- Registration available 10AM – 5PM
- Pre-LAW Party at Hog Heaven – 5PM
- We have rented out the back-patio area
- Food & drinks will be available for your purchase
- Registration available beginning at 8AM
- Rides as scheduled
FRIDAY NIGHT: FOOD TRUCK RALLY
- We will have food trucks available for dinner & dessert
- $10 voucher to cover dinner
- Complimentary dessert from Miller’s Creamery
Due to COVID seating will be limited, so unfortunately, we will not be able to have our original planned VIP tables. We will reserve seating for handicap ladies.
- Rides as scheduled
- We will be calling multiple restaurants in the area to make reservations for you all based on their COVID capacity
- We will open a registration on TicketLeap with the quantity they provide, where you will be able to sign up for a restaurant of your choosing
- We will not be able to accept registrations for the restaurants once they reach their capacity
- Dinner / drinks will be self-pay
Activities and guidelines are provided based on Ohio mandates as of 7/22. Governor DeWine has also announced a travel recommendation as of 7/22. Please be sure to check for updates prior to the event at the link below: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov
Make sure you tell them you are a part of LAW or Ladies Adventure Weekend
Holiday Inn Express Click here ($110+tax -2 per room/additional fee for additional people)
Address: 145 Bluebell Dr. SW New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Hampton Inn ($109+tax 2 per room/additional fee for additional people)
Address: 1299 W High Ave New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Best Western ($90+tax 2 per room/additional fee for additional people)
Address: 161 Bluebell Dr. SW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Phone: (330) 339-6500
Address: 1186 W High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH, 44663